![]() |
I have always written, stuff, mostly on my head, into paper, some find their way here in this blog, while others remained a jumble on some notebook or the other, while yet others chose to stay inside my head.
I have used this gift, as I like to call it, perhaps others too, to earn some decent living for a long time. But I found that technology has gotten the better of me and yes, I think I may have misplaced this talent somewhere I am yet to find. I find that the best way to find it, is to begin writing again, and writing continuously regardless of what I'm feeling, what a jumble the words in my head seem to be and to write from the heart.
I have been writing technically for so long and not creatively it, it has become a monotonous task that it is taking some time for me to dig deep and find the candle to light my creativity up. So, from this post forward I hope you will allow me that leap and understand if my writing seems to be everywhere and if I don't seem to make a lot of sense. I promise it will come to a good end - I hope. I just have to let my fingers do the talking even if it sounds like baby talk. It will get me the practice I need to finally push myself out of the rut and allow words to freely flow from my mind to my lips, to my fingers and onto written space.
I have misplaced my gift but I swear, I will find it again and gift you, beautiful pieces of writing.

Comments